Loita Management Services Ltd
Loita Management Services is a part of the Loita Group. The group is a Pan-African Financial Services and Information Technology group with over 350 skilled employees operating in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Loita continues to service clients throughout Africa as well as various European and Asian countries.
Loita provides world class service, with a thorough understanding of the African business environment and practices, with knowledge of sectors ranging from hospitality, logistics, production and manufacturing, to capital markets and investment advisory licenced business, agriculture and other major business sectors in Africa. Loita provides tailored service, and its staff prides itself on exceeding its clients’ expectations.
This, coupled with a professional approach, ensures the development of a strong long term business relationship with clients.
Loita uses IT partner solutions for its structured risk intelligence, screening and compliance along with its in-house expertise. The group’s business operations leverage off its strong IT affiliate companies to provide the latest technology ensuring top class service.
As a fully licenced Management Company and Corporate Trustee, the operations provide the following services using best practices, skilled professional staff and resources and expert legal advice:
- Company incorporation and administration of both domestic and global business entities
- Corporate Trustee services and administration for trusts, hybrid trusts and foundations
- Accounting, Banking and Corporate Secretarial Services
- Expert advice and applications for licences in Capital Markets, Investment Advisory and Virtual Assets sectors
- Tax advice and planning
- Administration and advice on relocation, whilst assisting with domestic real estate investments
- Incorporation and administration of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Re-domiciliation of companies and trusts
- Outsourcing and back-office operations for international corporations
- Permit Application services